Monday, January 3, 2011

The Friends We Choose

"Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose."
- Tennessee Williams

The dog holding the heart is something I gave to my fiance for his birthday a few months ago and the sheep is a random stuffed animal that sits in his living room on a shelf by the window. Honestly the sheep doesn't mean much to me, it was merely there when I wanted to take a picture, but that dog means the world to me. It was the first stuffed animal that I ever gave to Ryan. Stuffed animals have always played a part in my relationships. I feel like the more stuffed animals a guy has the more kind-hearted and loving he will be. The funny thing is, the one guy who actually appreciated the stuffed animal (Ryan) is the one guy who already had a heart full of kindness and love. He never needed that stuffed animal, but he kept it. Of course, he never knew I did this, but seeing as he's reading this over my shoulder I guess he does now. Ryan is the center of my world and I can't imagine my life without him. This stuffed animal, "Hugs" the dog, is a symbol of the love and kindness in our hearts. I love him... almost as much as the stuffed animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment