Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Life is Full of Beauty


"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams."
- Ashley Smith 

Life is truly full of beauty. It's like HG Wells said, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Some people may look at this picture and see silver teapots and such, but then there are others who look at this and see the tea parties they had with their grandmother as a little girl or the gift they got when they first got married from an aunt they never knew existed. To me, this reminds me of Christmas dinner gathered at my grandparents house. Although the silver is never used, I always look at it and admire it's beauty. It's one of my favorite things at my grandparents house. It's beautiful and elegant. Not just they way I see it, but what I see when I look into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment